Striders Winter Race Circuit 5k, 10k, 10 mile, Half Marathon & 30k
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 29, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on March 21, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on April 4, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 8:00 am
The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race ready through the winter, in preparation for the Ogden Marathon weekend.
WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
• An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
• Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
• Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
• Recovery products at all finish lines
• Fully supported race courses – long and short distances available
• Winter time fitness!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the “short course.” The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the “short course” will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K format from last year was a big hit! We will keep this a fully supported training run with an out and back course. This will not have official timing and no busing required!