The new Soleus GPS 1.0 Sport Watch. This is a great little watch for a decent price ($100). Here is a short little product spotlight we put together.
Soleus is breaking into the GPS market with their brand new GPS 1.0 Digital Sport Watch. The Soleus GPS
- GPS: high-sensitivity receiver
- Distance: current & total in Miles or Km
- Pace/Speed: current & average
- Calories Burned: current & total Kcal burned
- Chrono: 1/100 second resolution
- Data Storage: 100-lap memory
- World Time: 106 cities covering all time zones
- Rechargeable Battery: USB rechargeable lithium-ion (8hrs)
- 30 Meters Water-Resistant
The Soleus GPS 1.0 has everything you will need, and nothing you don’t. Simple and easy to use, the Soleus GPS will allow runners to accurately track their speed and distance. Auto lap splits at every mile and the night light mode helps for late night runs and training. Soleus GPS 1.0 uses global positioning satellites orbiting miles above the Earth to help consumers navigate their runs, walks or hikes.
Consumers can also use the Soleus GPS 1.0 to track the number of calories burned during their daily workouts. Last but not least, Soleus GPS 1.0 has a compact design which makes it one of the smallest GPS watches on the market today for your wrist.