by Kim Frie
Why do I run? Here are 21 reasons why I run.
21. I run to exercise my dog.
20. I run so I can feel accomplished on the days I didn’t get anything else done.
19. I run because it is my job.
18. I run because it helps me experience life.
17. I run so I can get tan… and tan lines.
16. I run so I never have to say no to life and the spontaneity of it.
15. I run for Health.
14. I run so I can eat.
13. I run because it is convenient.
12. Sometimes… I run because I am forced…
11. I run for alone time.
10. I run because it makes me feel beautiful.
9. I run so I can let everything go when I’m upset.
8. I run because I know I will regret it if I don’t….
7. I run for free therapy.
6. I run to stay active.
5. I run for happiness.
4. I run because of the community of friends.
3. I run to push myself and meet goals.
2. I run for fun.
1. I run because I choose to.
We all run for different reasons but I am sure that some of these will be familiar to most of you. If you are looking for a running buddy to give you another reason to run join us at our 700 East location on Thursdays for a fun group run together.