Striders Winter Race Circuit 5k, 10k, 10 mile, Half Marathon & 30k
April 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on March 13, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on March 27, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on April 10, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on April 24, 2021 at 8:00 am
The Winter Race Circuit has long been known as the Official Training Series of the Ogden Marathon. The Striders Winter Race Circuit is one of the best ways to stay race ready through the winter.
*Due to the size and nature of this event, we are confident that we will be able to proceed with our in-person races this year! We will have safety protocols and guidelines from the health department in place in order to provide a safe environment.*
COVID PRECAUTIONS PLAN
- All athletes, staff, vendors, and spectators will be required to wear face covering
- Required 6 feet physical distance
- Vendor booth (limited) will be spaced 10 feet apart
- Increased sanitation on high-touch areas
- Wave starts
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at check-in
- No bussing (new courses do not require bussing)
- One-way traffic at packet-pick up + physical distance
- Mask required at packet pick-up, and while in wave corral (until you are sufficiently spaced on course)
If you have any COVID19 related symptoms we respectfully ask that you please stay home: Temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
WHAT COMES WITH THE CIRCUIT?
- 5 Fully supported race courses – long and short distances available
- An official Striders Winter Race Circuit shirt
- Finishers medal at the Half Marathon (Ogden’s Other Half)
- Professional timing at 5k, 10k, 10 Miler and Half Marathon (30k is a hosted event)
- Recovery products at all finish lines
- Winter fitness – In-Person or Virtually!
WHAT IS THE SHORT COURSE?
The series will continue to offer a Half Marathon Training Series, also known as the “short course.” The Half Marathon Training Series will be on the same day as the full series but will feature a shorter course designed to get you ready for the Ogden Half Marathon.
Please note that the short distance series is offered as a non-competitive service. Participants in the “short course” will not be included in the overall, masters, or age category awards. See distances below in course maps.
- Circuit Results will be based on the first 4 races: 5K | 10K | 10 Miler | Half Marathon
- The 30K format is a fully supported training run with an out and back course. This will not have official timing and no busing required!
Awards will be given to the series winners (top 3 male and 3 female) in the overall and masters categories for the Full Marathon Circuit only.
There are no overall, masters or age categories for the Half Marathon “short course” Circuit or virtual events.
Must complete in the first 4 races to be eligible for awards categories. The 30K is not included in the results for 2021.
Age division awards will also be given to top male and female circuit finishers in the following age categories:
12 & Under
70 & Over