- This event has passed.
JL Sorenson Recreation Center Indoor Triathlon
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Days and Times:
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
J.L. Sorenson Rec Center
Super Sprint: (all ages)
- 250 yard swim (indoor pool), 8 mile bike (spin bikes), 2 mile run (indoor track).
- All wave assignments will be emailed to participants by end of day Friday, January 24. The competition will be seeded by fasted swim times first.
- First wave will begin at 8:00am and approximately every 35 minutes thereafter.
Kids Triathlon: (7 to 14 years old)
- 50 yard swim (indoor pool), 3 mile bike (spin bikes*), 1 mile run (indoor track)
- *Children MUST be able to use the spin bikes. Try the spin bikes at the recreation center prior to registrations.
- First kids wave will begin approximately 60 minutes after the start of the last adult wave and approximately every 25 minutes thereafter.
Super Sprint: $40; Kids’ Triathlon: $20; No late/day of registrations.
Race shirt (Shirts are not guaranteed if registered after January 7. Registrations received after January 7 will receive shirts while supplies last.); Awards given to top finishers; Free swimming for participants and their families the day of race (just show race bib for pool entrance); Finisher Medals.