By Anna Ratliff
It’s that time of year again! Time to bundle up and stay dry to survive the cold season. Everyone has their favorite style when it comes to dressing for the cold. My go-to shoe for everyday of the Fall and Winter are boots.
Here’s why I love them:
- They’re functional! I like boots that are water resistant, higher-topped, and that have good traction. That way I can keep the elements off my feet, and I don’t slip and slide all over the city. On top of that, they’re good for standing, walking, biking, and trudging through any weather.
- They’re cute! Boots can go with anything. I wear them with leggings, jeans, sweats, running pants. Even dresses and skirts are allowed with the right pair of boots during the winter!
- They never go out of style. Boots are classic, and investing in a good pair will ensure multiple seasons of quality footwear and comfort.
- They add all-day support. Especially for people who are on their feet all day, good boots should have arch support and appropriate cushion. This helps maintain correct posture, added proper support, and prevents sore feet at the end of the day.
- There are so many options! Boots come in all sorts of colors, heights, widths, and styles. There’s a boot to fit any need out there.
I’m more comfortable throughout the winter with proper footwear, and I’d highly recommend owning a solid pair of boots to do the trick.