To the classifieds, you are a sales associate. Fortunately, we know better.
Are you ready to make your days count, make your time matter?
It is time for a working experience that is more of an experience than work.
Salt Lake Running Company is looking for people who think the world is a better place through exercise. Our goal is simple…create a curated experience through personalized service and outstanding product.
We are looking for hard working, committed individuals with outstanding communication and customer service skills. Applicants must possess a “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn.
Full or Part time sales associate position in a retail environment working a minimum of 15 hrs/wk
Varying shifts from 9:45am-8pm Monday-Friday, and 9:45am-7pm Saturday, NO Sundays.
How to apply
Fill out our application and email it along with your resume or drop both off at our 2454 S 700 E Location in Salt Lake City
Contact: Guy Perry
Address: 2454 S 700 E Salt Lake City Ut, 84106
– Work with customers on the sales floor
– Be able to stand for long periods of time, and move shoe boxes using step stools
– Be socially able to talk and work with many different personality types
– Learn a knowledge base for product
– Stock product
– Ability to process sales/returns/exchanges in a cashiering program
– Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
– Maintain an organized and clean environment
– Assist with expo and event preparations
– Assist Sales Floor Manager with other tasks and projects
– Must have a High School Diploma or GED
– Ability to work at different locations preferred, all within the Salt Lake Valley
– Great communication skills
– Great organizational and time management skills
– Have a proven history of being a reliable, hard worker
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
– Sales experience preferred, but not required
– Maintain a positive attitude on the sales floor
– Must be a problem solver and a doer